Tourism & Activities
You can’t imagine all the wealth of the region!
You will feast on walks, on sports and unusual activities, on discoveries of places steeped in history since thousands of years or, simply, on the peace and on the serenity of the place.
Among the most known places of interest:
- The caves of Lascaux to Montignac and Rouffignac.
- The medieval city of Sarlat-la-Caneda.
- Périgueux and its cathedral Saint-Front.
- The site of Eyzies de Tayac.
- The castles of Herm and Hautefort.
- The troglodityques houses of Castling Saint Christophe
- The educational site of Thot.
- The village of Bournat with its merry-go-rounds and craftsmen.
- Many villages classified among the most beautiful villages of France.
- The gardens of the imagination to Terrasson
- Saint Jacques de Compostelle’s path, with a departure in Saint-Amand de Coly or Perigueux
- Local producers markets, truffes market, …
- Walks in Gabarre and canoë / kayac rides on the Dordogne or Vézère
And many more castles, caves, abysses, museums, gardens, theme parks and educational sites, golf course, …
In Fossemagne, you will also find :
- A playground with sandy beach
- A tennis court
- A merry-go-round(riding school)
- A renter of bikes
- Barade Forest
- The park of adventures of Thenon
- The visit of Périgord in ULM to Milhac d’Auberoche
- The museum of the Wine storehouse of Lardimalie in Saint-Peter of Chignac
- The GR36 connecting Bourdeilles with Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuill